TheCyberDiplomat is currently recruiting analysts and editors on a voluntary basis. Join TheCyberDiplomat and become part of a dynamic, supportive team of geopolitical risk and cybersecurity experts from around the world.
Our analysts and editors come from a wide range of backgrounds, including the police, cybersecurity, intelligence, financial services, NGO, and government sectors, among others.
Publishing with TheCyberDiplomat will help you expand your network, develop your writing and gain exposure. GRI analysts have been referenced by the world’s leading publications.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Requirements – Analysts and Editors
1. Must have excellent written English
2. Must have demonstrated interest in geopolitical risk, cybersecurity, economics, business, politics, technology or another related field
3. Must have at least a bachelor’s degree
4. Work experience with exposure to cyber, global politics, technology, trade, finance or business is desirable (may include internships or other volunteer experience)
5. Regional/country focus or expertise is a plus
Responsibilities – Analysts
Regular article contributions on a topic related to political risk (700-1,000 words; can be weekly, biweekly or monthly)
Responsibilities – Editors
Review and publish 1-2 articles weekly
Email email@example.com with a CV and writing sample; if possible, please also indicate which topics you wish to cover